$9.95 $49.95Size Guide
Striking black hammered texture makes a distinct impression!
This attractive black ring is not only safe to wear if you have nickel allergy, it is also extremely comfortable.
Titanium is the recommended metal to prevent nickel allergy rashes.
• Certified Nickel Free™ Titanium
• Amazingly light
• Width: 7 mm
• Thickness: 1 mm
• Sizes: 9, 10, 11, 12
Not sure what size of nickel-free ring you need? No problem, follow the simple steps below to determine your size.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper-about the width of a ring.
2. Wrap it around the finger that you need sized. Make sure it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and then measure the distance with a ruler.
Size 8 = 2 1/4 inches Size 9 = 2 5/16 inches
Size 10 = 2 7/16 inches
Size 11 = 2 9/16 inches Size 12 = 2 5/8 inches
▪ Measure your finger later in the day since your fingers may swell.
▪ There is no difference in men’s and women’s sizes.
▪ If you are still unsure of your ring size, go to the jewelry counter at your local discount retailer to size your finger.
$10.95 $45.95Size Guide
DESCRIPTION A classic wedding band with a single simulated diamond; this polished titanium ring is designed for good looks, long lasting comfort, and durability. Titanium is the preferred choice...
Most of our belts are sized from the Buckle Fold to the Middle Hole. A 36” belt will have a center hole at 36” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 36” belt can be worn as small as 34” and as big as 38”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the Buckle Fold to the Hole you use. If your belt measures 38” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 38” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
If you still have questions, please call us! 704-947-1917
Copyright © 2003-2017 Athena Allergy Inc. All rights reserved